- We are accepting clients with pre-booked appointments only into our salon space at this time. Appointments can be booked online at http://palladiumnailbar.com.
- When you arrive there will be a designated waiting area in the hallway. When it’s your appointment time, we will come and get you, prescreen for entry, and admit you to the salon.
- One client at a time. Please come alone to your appointment.
- You must wear a face-covering before we may admit you to the salon. You and your tech will wear a face-covering through the duration of the appointment until you exit the salon.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms of any kind, we must reschedule the appointment. We cannot admit any clients who are coughing and/or sneezing, no matter the cause. (including suspected cold and allergies).
- If you are feeling unwell please call us to reschedule. We will be waiving all cancellation fees during this time.
- If you have been exposed to anyone with COVID 19 in the past two weeks please call us to reschedule your appointment. Your new appointment will have to be at least two weeks in the future.
- Our complimentary beverage service will be suspended during this time.
- There is a possible symptom that has been dubbed “COVID toes”. It is referring to redness around the toe and/or heel area of the foot. If you notice any redness please call us to reschedule. If we notice any redness we may not be able to perform a pedicure.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we exercise an abundance of caution in performing our duty to abide by new health guidelines. Your safety is our biggest concern. We are here for you if you have any questions!